Confirmation is a nine-month weekly course that studies the foundation of our Christian faith and prepares 8th grade or older young people for church membership. Confirmands make their own decision to follow Christ and accept (confirm) the baptismal vows made by their parents.
Members are expected to strive to grow in their faith through:
- Prayers – commitment to pray with and for congregation and leaders
- Presence – in regular worship attendance
- Gifts – give to God through the church, in proportion to your income, and by sharing your time and talents
- Service – find ways to serve God through hands-on ministry
- Witness – sharing faith through words and actions